Outdoor Enthusiast
Building and Demolition Permit
Posted: Nov 07, 2019


Dear citizens of Dubreuilville, you should always communicate with your  municipality if you have any questions about work that needs a permit.

Do you have plans for a renovation? Do you want to make an addition to your house or even demolish a building?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, you need to come to get a  building or demolition permit. Usually, everything that improves your property or your home needs a building permit. 

You can get a building or demolition permit application at your municipal     office or on our website :

These are a few examples that will need a permit:
new shingles, new siding, building a garage, interior renovations, building a new deck, building a new addition, etc.

If ever we see or hear that there have been improvements made in a house or on a property without a permit, MPAC will be contacted to complete an inspection.

Always ask before starting a project to make sure that all construction rules and zoning regulations are being met.

Thank you for your cooperation!


Return to News Home

View All News